Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sketchbook Class - Day Two

Here is the second page that I've completed for my online scrapbooking class.  Let me tell you, when I get those sketches in my inbox, it's like Christmas!  I get so excited when I see them and I want to open them and play with them right away!  This class is definitely getting my creative juices flowing along with helping me tackle some pages that have been on my "To Scrap" list for quite a while. 

I have also just been asked to make a WWII tribute album for my mother-in-law.  She has her father's WWII memorabilia and wants me to turn it into a scrapbook.  Can you imagine all of the cool stuff she must have?  I can't wait to get my hands on it and I'm so excited to have my first custom scrapbook customer (even if it is my lovely mother-in-law).  I get my next sketch for my class on Friday, so I predict some great scrapping in my weekend plans....along with dinner at BJ's which just opened up near us.  I can already taste those avocado eggrolls....

No comments:

Post a Comment