Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Obsessed - October 2014

1. This song.  Singing it all the time.

2. My number one...of all time...loved him since 9th grade...seen twice in concert...Sixteen Stone is still one of my favorite albums...number one of ALL TIME celebrity crush was on the Voice this month.  And I lost my flipping mind!

3. Pumpkin EVERYTHING.

4. Seriously.  This.

5. I've been doing the Scrap Stash kits for the past two months.  The concept is that you get an inspiration kit with pictures, a color scheme and even a pinterest board.  Then, you use those prompts and create your own kit with the supplies in your stash.  It's been awesome!  I'm using more of my stash than ever before.  I'm excited to really start making a dent in my stash with these kits.  If you haven't checked them out, you should, it's awesome!  They also have a Facebook page for inspiration and you can post your kits and pages there.  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment