Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Layout-A-Week Design Team!

Hello everyone!  I am so thrilled to announce that I am continuing on with the Layout-A-Week Design Team and I have been asked to be the Design Team Coordinator!  I am honored that Jennifer Priest asked me to take this on and I'm having a blast so far.  We have a great new team and I can't wait for everyone to see them in action!  The announcement of the new team is up today, so please stop by to meet them!  We will have new layouts following themes each Tuesday where we will focus on a new theme each month.  It will be awesome to have different takes on the same idea.  I hope you'll come join in on the fun each Tuesday at Layout-A-Week!  April's first layout will be up next Tuesday from yours truly!  I hope you'll stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment