Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Inspiration Station DT: Wildcadette

Hey everyone!  I am here with my first layout using products I received from the Inspiration Station scrapbook store in Stafford Springs, CT.  When I opened the box and saw the purple elements, it was just perfect!  I had just taken pictures of my daughter at a dance clinic hosted by our local high school dance team.  Their colors are purple, black and white so immediately a layout started forming in my head.  This one is an 8.5x11 layout to go into my daughter's dance album.  Please watch the video to see my process!








Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Please click on the links below to check out the Inspiration Station store, they are really great!

Instagram Hashtag: #InspirationStationCT

No comments:

Post a Comment