Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Little Mini

Hi friends!  Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything.  Been pretty busy around here.  Today I have a mini album to share.  I literally did this mini in two sittings (could've done it in one, but my three-year-old wasn't having that).  I purchased a "My Hometown" mini kit from Elise Joy's ETSY shop.  The kit contained the cover (I added the license plate) and a few patterned paper pieces to help start the album.  There were also rings, some washi tape strips, and labels.  I used everything in the kit and then added a lot of my own stuff as well.  I don't see them in her shop anymore, but she does have a ton of other yummy stuff in there.  I also purchased her summer mini album and I'm currently working on that.  So, I wanted to document my hometown, mainly because I don't live there anymore.  With my husband being in the military, we move a lot.  So it's special when I'm able to get home and see my favorite things and eat my favorite food that I can't get anywhere else.  This is a small album at 4x4, but that's all I really need.  The last time I was home, I made sure to get pictures of my favorite things and foods and collected business cards of my favorite places.  It all came together beautifully!  Now I have a wonderful little reminder of home when I need one.
















Not sure why this is rotated, but I can't fix it.  Sorry!


Have you considered making a mini album of your hometown?  How about your kid's favorite places to visit around town?  Happy Scrapping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment