Monday, June 20, 2011

The Sampler June Sketch

Hi there!  It's sketch time at The Sampler!  This month's sketch is great and so versatile.  Here it is:


And here's my take on it:


I used my sewing machine to represent the outline along the borders of the page.  For the background paper behind the pictures, I actually ended up using the packaging from the Pink Paislee chalkboard stickers.  Love the pattern and the way it worked!  I also used one of the border stickers and laid it on black cardstock and punched circles to create the embellishments around the pictures.

What will YOU do with this sketch?  As soon as the sketch contest goes up, I'll be sure to put the link here for it.  Have you gotten the June kit yet?  If not, RUN here and get it.  You won't be disappointed!  And please check out the other design team ladies' takes on the sketch.  Again, awesomeness!


No comments:

Post a Comment