Sunday, August 14, 2011

Adventures in Couponing - Mission Organization!

This is what my kitchen table looks like right now:
I have quite a project ahead of me.  Being pregnant and having family in town really put my couponing on hold for a few weeks.  I wasn't clipping or searching for deals.  The inserts (when I decided to venture out to get them) started piling up.  All coupons that were printed at home or sent in the mail just went into a pile, waiting to be loved.  That's my project for today.  Get all this under control!

And this is what my craft table looks like:
Not quite as much, but I do have quite a few projects to catch up on.  My husband is doing some training this week so I'll have some time to get in there after my oldest goes to bed and I can hopefully start catching up.  I'm putting the final touches on the hospital mini album I did, which I will be posting this week.  It's pretty darn cute!

And, I am officially obsessed with Adele!  Especially this song, it's on repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment