Friday, August 26, 2011

Hospital Mini Album

Almost 5 weeks ago (yikes!) my little Layla was born.  I knew I wanted to document her in the hospital.  Recently I bought an Instax camera and got the idea to take that to the hospital along with a premade mini album so all I had to do was take pictures and stick them in.  It worked out perfectly!  By the time we came home, I already had a little album finished for Layla.  I love the way it turned out and loved having a project to help keep me busy in the hospital.






I love the way it turned out!  I got the small chipboard album at Joann online.  Right now it's living on the bookshelf in our living room and will stay there for a few months.

As for the weekend, my husband is going on an overnight Bachelor Party adventure tonight.  Then, tomorrow night I'm going to a Bachelorette Party (same couple!) where I will be partaking in a few glasses of wine....because I deserve it.  And on Sunday I'm sneaking out to see this:
I. Can't. Wait!  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment