Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Sampler September Sketch

It's sketch time at The Sampler!  I highly suggest you play along as the prize is HUGE!  Here's the sketch:
And here's my take on it, using the September kit:

I followed the sketch pretty literally this month.  I used some Mr. Huey's mist to create the background (not in the kit).  I love the diagonal layout, not something I would've done on my own, which is why I love sketch challenges.  They get me out of my box!  If you want to join in on the fun, go make your layout and post a comment on the blog to be entered into the contest.  You need to include a link to your layout on your blog, photo gallery or our flickr group in your comment.  The winner will receive a FULL KIT, either August or September's.  That's an amazing gift!  You have until October 20 to get your comments in.  Can't wait to see what everyone does!  And please check out the other design team member's pages.  So creative!  Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment