Wednesday, September 3, 2014

See...what had happened was...

WE MOVED!  The military moved us over the summer from Tucson, AZ to Clovis, NM.  This move was a bit of a rough one because I had to move without my husband.  He is in pilot training and we decided to go ahead and move over the summer for my daughter's school year transition instead of waiting until October and moving her during her first grade year.  So that is why I have been MIA lately.  It took A LOT of prep to get ready for the movers and then physically moving and then getting settled in our new home.

That being said, we are all settled, the girls are in school and I'm back to creating and getting on a good schedule.  I have started doing YouTube process videos and I'm loving every second of it!  It's not only helping me create more, it's helping me create faster and making decisions more quickly.  When the camera's running, you think about things faster!  I'm loving it and I will definitely continue.  And I would like to get back to blogging regularly.  I will start small as I'm just getting back into the swing of things and then will hopefully start doing it more as I get a more regular schedule going.  Right now my goal is once a week, then work my way up from there.  Thanks so much for checking this out today and I hope you will go check out my YouTube channel (link below).  See you soon!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKoUqT94gRuSOOkbkl2I3_g


No comments:

Post a Comment