Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Story Stamps with Ali Edwards

I have a new obsession.  Well, partly new.  The first part is Ali Edwards, who I've been obsessed with for....forever.  And she has just introduced a new monthly subscription called Story Stamp.  You get one 4x6 stamp set along with a member site on her blog that includes videos from Ali, a member gallery and a message board.  I signed up and was AMAZED at the content I received.  I received the stamps and immediately wanted to get creating.  It sparked so many ideas and inspired me to start a separate album using these stamps.  I did a YouTube video explaining it, showing the stamps for the first month, and also did a real-time layout.  Check it out!


P.S. Ali commented on this video and I squealed like a little girl when I saw it....

If you're interested in checking out the Story Stamps, please visit Ali's beautiful site!  There are three subscribing options to choose from.  She has a great video showing the concept and her thoughts behind it.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment