Monday, December 1, 2014

Influenster ModaVox Box

Hey everyone!  I stumbled upon the Influenster site while watching one of my favorite YouTubers, JAMBeauty89.  She mentioned the site and I headed over to check it out.  Basically, you create a profile, take some quizzes, and there's a good chance you will receive a box of free items to test out, review and share.  How cool is that?  I was lucky enough to receive this awesome ModaVox Box!  Here's a little video explaining it and showing what's in the box.  I'll be using all of these products for the month of November and then doing a review video and post on what I think of the products.  For more on the Influenster program, go check out their site!











And here is my review video:


I hope this was helpful!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment