Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May Sketches in Thyme

Hey everyone!  I have my May layout for the Sketches in Thyme design team.  I loved this sketch layout by Bev Code.  That sunburst was calling my name to do some hand-stitching on this layout.  I wanted to do a layout about how my 3 year old, Layla, loves airplanes.  It's fitting since my husband is a pilot!  Not only did I stitch the sunburst, I also used up some random airplane stickers from my stash.  I love how it turned out!  Please watch the video to see my process and be sure to check out the blog to see how others on the design team interpreted the sketch.  They are all so great!











Thanks so much for stopping by today and please go check out the Sketches in Thyme blog for more takes on this sketch.  You can also play along by making a page using this sketch and be entered to win a gift card to Freckled Fawn!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment