Wow, I can't believe 2010 is already over. What a year it's been. I've learned quite a lot. Here are the top 10 things I've learned in 2010:
1. Being a homeowner is awesome and hard at the same time.
2. I'm super excited to experience the baby phase again next year. I can't wait!
3. Traveling with a 2-year-old wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be.
4. Potty training really is up to the child. Can't force it too hard.
5. I love love love Modern Family. Love.
6. I feel the same way about Dexter, with a few more loves in there.
7. I will not sign up for a full year of personal training again. Not worth it.
8. Tucson, AZ is absolutely beautiful, despite the heat.
9. I'm a pretty hardcore Republican.
10. I'm really looking forward to what 2011 will teach me.
I hope that everyone has a safe New Year's celebration. Happy New Year everyone! Bring on 2011!