Sunday, April 17, 2011

Been too long!

Hi friends!  Wow, it's been a while eh?  I've been super busy and actually trying to relax in my down time.  I just hit 25 weeks of pregnancy today and I'm feeling every single week right now!  Along with taking care of myself and my three-year-old, it's been a lot.  I'm so happy Spring is here and the weather is warming up.  Although, in Arizona, it's REALLY warming up.  I can't be outside for too long because I start to get overheated and that's dangerous.  I've been working on some good scrapbooking that I will be sharing this week.  I'm taking Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 3 class and, as always, it's amazing!  I'm really getting caught up and using a lot of my supplies which is so great.  I also have three orders from customers of my Scrap Angel FB page that I'm about to start working on.  Two Disney autograph books and an engagement album.  So exciting!  I'm still couponing, although I'm trying to control the urge to go out and get every single deal.  I don't need all of them!  Anyone watching Extreme Couponing on TLC?  They're excessive, but the deals are amazing!  I rolled my eyes at the woman who had a wall full of diapers, but doesn't have kids.  Really?  I like how one guy used his couponing skills to send care packages to troops overseas.  That was awesome.  I hope everyone has a great week and I'll be blogging more, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment