Thursday, December 15, 2011

December Daily 2011 - Days 8-14

Welcome to the second week of my December Daily.  This week, my husband returned from a TDY, therefore, I got a little behind.  But I went to a friend's house to scrap and took my album with me to catch up.  And I did!  Here are days 8-14:
My husband returning from his trip.

Finally got our decorations up.  Snapped some pics of my favorites.

DATE NIGHT!

The squadron children's Christmas party.  Santa came in on a C-130 and gave out presents.

Our tree.

Favorite holiday tunes right now.

Thought it would be cool to include the book I'm currently reading.  Fitting, since it has a heavy religious storyline.
I'm going to try my best to keep caught up this week, although we're looking at another busy week.  Including an adult squadron party, doctor's appointments, making cookies, post office visits....etc....etc....etc....

1 comment:

  1. looks great so far, I am a wee bit behind, but plan on catching up tonight!

    ReplyDelete