Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Daily - Days 25-31 and a Happy New Year!

Hi!  I finished my December Daily today!  So proud of myself for not getting too far behind.  So happy I was able to finish today and get a good jump start on my project for next year, two of which start tomorrow!  Here are the last days of our December:






As you can see, it's a biggun!  I love it though.  It feels good to be done and put it away.  I'm putting all of my December Daily's in storage with our Christmas goodies and I'll bring them out each year to display during the holidays.

Now, I'm gearing up for two big projects in 2012 - Project Life and One Little Word.  More on those in the coming week....so excited for them!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year's celebration tonight.  So long 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment