Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcoming 2012

Happy 2012!  I'm so excited for this year to get started.  I have two projects in the works right now: Project Life and One Little Word.  I haven't gotten a huge jump start yet because my husband is leaving for a deployment on Sunday, so most of my free time is spent with my family right now.  That being said, I'm planning two big posts focusing on these projects for next week.  I do have my cover page for PL done and I'm working on our first week (which will end on Sunday, when my hubby leaves).  Stay tuned for those posts!

I'm signing up for an Amy Tan class that will be offered through Studio Calico for the month of February.  My number one gift wish for Christmas was a subscription to Studio Calico, which my husband got for me!  Amy is teaching a class on how to stretch and use your kits up every month.  I really feel like this will be great because I'll be getting a new kit each month and I don't want them to outlast me!  Very excited for this class.  Anyone else taking it?

I'm also planning to revamp my blog.  It's a little....blah.  That's something that will be a focus for me in the next coming weeks.  Hopefully by the end of January it will be a lot prettier!

So be prepared for a lot of good blog posting, a new look, and some awesome new projects in 2012!  What projects do YOU have planned for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment