Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Cover Page

Here is my cover page for my Project Life album.  I love the pre-printed cards.  Literally just added a couple of details and slipped them in.  Took no time at all!
I'm using the Turquoise core kit from Becky Higgins (which is currently unavailable) for my album this year, along with random things from my stash.  My album is a We-R-Memory Keepers 12x12 leather album in Vanilla.  I will probably need to order another one as many albums I see are filling up quickly and need two or even three albums depending on how much you include.  I'm gearing up for week 2 and getting some organizing going for that.  Loving this project!

1 comment:

  1. very nice! you're doing so well keeping up with yours... (yes i know its still the 1st week...) i ALMOST finished my 1st week last night, but then my printer crapped out on me and put a cramp in my style. so maybe tonight...

    ReplyDelete