Saturday, December 24, 2011

December Daily - Days 15-24

Yay, I caught up on my album this week!  Here are days 15-24:
Caylan loves her first Advent calendar.

Painting mugs for her grandmother's gifts.

My husband's squadron Christmas party.  So much fun!

Our favorite holiday movies.  Actually sat down to watch them this year!

Just normal, everyday stuff.

Lights on the house!

Our holiday scent: North Pole.

Baking cookies for friends.

Stockings

Our wish list.  Thought it would be cool to look back on what we wanted.
My next update will be at the end of December, when my album is complete.  So far I've always done all 31 days in December, but I think I'm doing it differently next year.  I'm already thinking about doing an Elf on the Shelf album for next December.  We'll be doing the Elf for the first time next year and I thought it would be cool to document what he does each night and how my daughter reacts to him.  Then the last day will be Christmas to see if the Elf told Santa the right gifts to get!  Anyone doing Elf on the Shelf and have some suggestions on what you've done?  I'm already taking notes!

I did find this post on Pinterest of Elf on the Shelf ideas.  So cute!

Merry Christmas to you all and thank you so much for stopping by to read my ramblings.  I have big plans for my bliggety-blog next year including a redesign, some series and some links to some ETSY goodies.  Again, Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a wonderful last week of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment