Monday, May 28, 2012

Project Life: Weeks 7-10

The first in my AH! I GOTTA CATCH UP blog posts.  Welcome.  I'm taking the next four days to completely catch up on my Project Life posts.  The album is caught up, just not my sharing.  Here are weeks 7 through 10:

Week 7

This was Valentine's Week.  My Valentine was away, but we still enjoyed it - aka Starbucks and Thin Mints helped comfort me.

I helped throw a surprise baby shower for my good friend Kristi.  Loved the peacock theme!  And hello - snow in both Afghanistan AND Tucson this week.  Crazy!

I'm getting a slight addiction to doilies.  Been using them a lot lately.  I cut this heart-shaped one into three pieces and sprayed it with mist to color it.  Love the way it turned out!



Week 8
This week starts our time in Florida.  There is an insert of a program from Spam-A-Lot I went to see with my mom and sister (best.ever.).  Please excuse my toes, PhotoShop hated me while editing pictures....

The I Love You was written by my niece and she gave it to me.  Love!  This was also the week that riots started over at the base where Josh was at the time.  Super scary.

Lots went on this week, including Caylan's first trip to the ER.  Broke my heart.


Week 9 
Lots of fun hanging out with our family this week.


We had a joint birthday party for Caylan (4) and her cousin Jimmy (5).  I love the picture of them hugging in the shopping cart....LOVE!

I added two inserts this week of where and what we ate while in Florida.  I always have to hit my favorite spots and added a couple new ones this time!  I used a We R Memory Keepers 4x6 slotted spread.


For the second insert, I snagged a menu from my new favorite place - Tucker Duke's Lunchbox.  I'm friends with the owner and I'm not kidding you - THE BEST BURGERS I'VE EVER HAD!  And I'm a burger girl, so that means a lot.


Week 10
More family fun in Florida.




I'll be back tomorrow with weeks 11 through 14.

I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing Memorial Day and please remember what it's all about: honoring the men and women who have, do and will continue to fight for us to keep us safe and protected.  Being a military wife, I understand the hardships that come with this career field and I'm honored to be a part of it, and so proud of my husband, who sacrifices his conveniences and comforts to help protect others.


No comments:

Post a Comment