Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm Blogging - It's a Freaking Miracle!

Wow - it's literally been almost a full year since my last blog post.  I'll be honest - I have a love/hate relationship with this space.  I love blogs....I love reading blogs....I love other people's blogs (see my favorites in the right margin).  When it comes to mine, I guess I just get lazy.  I have the best intentions, but when it comes time to actually do it, nope.  It's just not a priority.  And that's something I want to change.  I went into 2014 with the attitude of "I'm just a terrible blogger, and I need to accept that."  But over the past couple of days, something has shifted.  I'm getting the desire to write and to share.  I'm getting ideas for blog posts in my head that I can't shake.  I'm enjoying other people's posts and being inspired by them.  I'm wanting to be here.  That being said, I'm ready to give this another go.  I'm making notes and setting ideas to paper.  I'm inspired by others who blog all the time and have a religious following (like me).  I know that it won't happen overnight.  I also know that these other people didn't start off that way either.  I'm just starting.  I want to inspire others and share my ideas and things that are happening.  Even to just a few people.  

I know I won't be able to blog five times a week, but at least a couple times a week would be amazing, so that's what I'll strive for.  I know my goals will change as I work my way into regular blogging and that's great.  I want it to become a natural and organic thing.  I'm making notes now and working on some ideas to share.  I WILL be back this week to get things started by sharing my One Little Word for 2014.  Thanks for joining me here and I hope that 2014 will be an amazing blogging year!

No comments:

Post a Comment