Friday, January 17, 2014

One Little Word 2014 - FINISH

This will be my second go at One Little Word.  I picked one in 2011 and I'm not sure why, but I just wasn't feeling it.  So I tossed it and moved on, convinced this wasn't the project for me.  Now, I'm rethinking that.  For some reason, the word FINISH popped into my head one day and I couldn't shake it.  It might have been because I've been looking at all of my unfinished projects lying around and thought, "I should really finish these..."  Then I got an email from Ali Edwards announcing the One Little Word workshop for 2014.  And I kept the email and kept reading it.  And this word just kept sticking around.  I decided to give it another go and signed up.  And to be serious about it this time.

With this word, my goals are to finish a lot of unfinished projects.  Mostly crafty stuff, but also my ultimate unfinished project - my weight loss journey.  As far as crafty stuff, I've made a list of my unfinished projects and projects that are still in the brainstorming phase.  I plan to revisit these projects and make a firm decision on whether I'm going to FINISH them or be FINISHED with them and move on from them.  This will not only declutter my space a bit, but it will also declutter my head.  Too many unfinished things tend to stress me out and overwhelm me.  I want to be realistic about my projects.  If it's not something I will finish and love, then it's not worth my time.

I'm going to take my time with this project (as it's a year long workshop) and explore my word and invite it into my life to help me make positive progress.  I'm excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment