Friday, January 31, 2014

Obsessed - January 2014

I'm starting a monthly "Obsessed" post series.  Each month I'll share some things I've been enjoying.  I will include all sorts of things: food, music, tv shows, movies, concepts, scrapbook supplies, blog posts...the sky's the limit!

Here is the January edition:

1. This TV show.  James Spader is magic.

2. Also been marathoning this TV show.  Timothy Olyphant = perfection!

3. This song.

4. This mini album by Wilna is so dreamy.  I wish I could make something as stunning as this.

5. Elise Blaha Cripe's Project Life title page.  WOWZA!

6. This month I took a weekend trip to Vegas with some girlfriends. We stayed at the New York New York hotel and it was AWESOME! There is an Irish pub inside the hotel where we ate lunch and the fish and chips were.....so ridiculously delicious. I'm still thinking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment