Thursday, April 30, 2015

DESTASH SALE!

Hello everyone!  It's that Spring Cleaning time of year and I have finally paired down my stash so I can share it with YOU!  I have lately found myself overwhelmed with product from kit clubs, design team assignments, and things I buy randomly on my own.  It was time to destash.

How this works is that I am including videos of 5 kits you have the option buy.  Each kit is themed and includes a lot of product.  I explain in the video how I priced them and exactly is what in each kit.  Please take a few minutes to watch and pick a kit you would like to purchase.  All shipping costs are included in the final price!

Please leave me a comment IN THIS POST, NOT ON YOUTUBE!  This is a first come, first serve basis, so the first person to comment on a kit, is the first to get the process going to purchase.  PayPal payments and US shipping only please.  Leave a comment saying "I would like to purchase kit #1 - Girl and here is my paypal address..."  Then I will invoice you and once the payment is through I will pop it in the mail to you!

Thanks and happy shopping!

Box #1: Girl   $49.00 Shipped


Box #2: Boy   $51.00 Shipped


Box #3: Garden   $37.00 Shipped


Box #4: Travel $40.00 Shipped


[SOLD] Box #5: Everyday   $51.00 Shipped


Please leave your comments on which box you would like!  First come, first served and I will have the next three listed as well in case something falls through.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!
    I'd love the Everyday box - betsynrog@gmail.com - will wait to hear from you!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Elizabeth! I will send you an invoice through PayPal! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh man so hard not to get one but I just can't. Sadface.

    ReplyDelete