Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Inspiration Station DT: Love You to the Moon

Hey everyone!  I am here with my fourth layout using some products I received from The Inspiration Station scrapbook store in Stafford Springs, CT.  I just love this picture of my Caylan.  This is her first grade spring pictures that they took at school.  This girl just catches me off guard sometimes with how beautiful she is.  I had tons of fun using Tim Holtz Distress Spray for the first time and man, is it gorgeous!  Please watch the video below to see my process and the awesome products!











Thanks so much for watching and stopping by.  If you haven't checked out The Inspiration Station yet, please do so!  You can get all of these awesome products in their store!  Links are below.

Have a great day!

Website: http://www.the-inspiration-station.com/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CTScrapbookstore
Instagram Hashtag: #InspirationStationCT

1 comment:

  1. I love watching your process, especially how you made "lemonade" out of the lemons your daughter handed you!

    ReplyDelete