Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Inspiration Station DT: Hey Everyone!

Hey everyone!  Here is my third layout using products that I received from The Inspiration Station scrapbook store in Stafford Springs, CT.  I was inspired by Robin Voak to make a layout documenting myself editing my YouTube videos.  Please go check out her video here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SX-4xRwwTM  I loved this idea because while videos take some time to make from start to finish, I love it so much!  I'm so happy I documented this.  I used this gorgeous chevron paper and lots of purple!  Please watch the video to see my process and the products I used.








Thanks so much for joining me today.  If you haven't check out The Inspiration Station yet, please do.  All of these awesome products are available in their store!  Have a great day!

Instagram Hashtag: #InspirationStationCT

1 comment: