Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nesting and Purging and Organizing and Nesting

The nesting phase has most definitely hit.  I got the urge to start going through things and getting rid of stuff and organizing.  Luckily, I've been saving a big project for when I started my nesting.  My scrap room.  I have a lot of stuff!  Most of it is already organized, I just need to purge.  So that's my project this week.  I started today on patterned paper.  Oh boy.  I have a lot of paper.  A. Lot.  I went through it for almost two hours today and I'm not even done yet.  My back needed a break!  This week I will tackle a few items a day and start purging.  This weekend I will get some gift packs together full of random paper and embellishments that I've decided to pass on.  As soon as everything is put together, I will do a giveaway and choose winners to receive the boxes completely free!  So stay tuned.  It will either happen this weekend or early next week. 

For all those mothers and preggos: Did you have an intense nesting phase?  What did you tackle?  With my daughter, I cleaned out our back shed and purged and cleaned it.  My husband was amazed when he got home and found me knee deep in our shed containers!

2 comments:

  1. Myself in my first pregnancy besides getting the nursery ready didn't do much nesting and in my second I got the cleaning urge LOL..... good luck with your cleaning, nesting and purging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got nothing in the second but in the first I went mad in the garden. I put in loads of bedding plants and created pretty pots and weeded a border then planted that up too. The'd all wilted by the time I came out of hospital so I had my second baby at home ;-) Good luck with the nesting and sending you good labour vibes xx

    ReplyDelete