Sunday, February 20, 2011

Purging is Done!

And it feels so good!  I feel much lighter when I go into my scrap room now and I'm enjoying being in there more instead of feeling overwhelmed.  I have things set aside that I'm going to put up for sale tomorrow.  Today, I'm getting it organized and priced and the pictures taken.  I can't wait to show you what I have!

And now I have a few pages to do in order to catch up on some assignments because I need to start making a quilt for my daughter's...wait for it...Big Girl Bed.  Yes, that's right.  We're getting her a Big Girl Bed for her birthday, which is coming up in about 2 weeks.  She's turning 3 and she's ready.  More ready than I am!  But with the new baby coming and her being ready, it's time. 

And being that today is Sunday, I will be heading to the store for a newspaper and my beloved coupons.  I don't have much I NEED to buy this week, but I'll still be on the lookout for good deals.

As for the rest of my day - we're spoiling our dogs.  We're heading to the dog park for a while, then home for baths and teeth brushing.  Followed by treats and lots of cuddling.  I love my puppies!





I hope everyone has a great 3-day weekend, if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment