Monday, March 14, 2011

Adventures in Couponing - I love Walgreens!

Today, I was loving Walgreens!  Found some great deals!  Here's what I picked up today at Walgreens and CVS:

Walgreens:

2 Right Guard Men's Deoderant - On sale for Buy 1 Get 1 Free...also had a coupon from the newspaper, I believe in Red Plum from 3/13, for Buy 1 Get 1 free on any Right Guard purchase = got them BOTH FOR FREE!
Walgreens Packing Tape - coupon in circular to get it for $1.99
Flushable Most Wipes - on sale for $1.99

Total Price: $3.69
Saved $12.88!
Loving Walgreens!!!

CVS:

Gillette ProGuild razor cartridges - $32.99 - not on sale, but hubby needs them and I got $2.00 in Extra Care Bucks back which paid for my.....
Skintimate Shaving Cream - on sale for $1.99 (free with my ECBs)
2 Gain Dish Liquids - on sale for 97 cents each
Glade Air Freshener - had coupon from coupon machine for $1.00 off which made it $2.59
M&Ms - Buy 2 Get 1 Free (we ate two of them in the car, but we bought 3!)

Total Price: $44.86
Saved $5.34
Doesn't seem like much, but we needed the razors, which NEVER go on sale OR have coupons!  It's a conspiracy people!  But everything else was on sale or had a coupon for cheap.

I also hit Albertson's because this week they have a ton of meat on sale.  I got:
*Sanderson Farms Chicken Breasts
*Petite Sirloin Steaks
*Gordon's Fish Sticks
      *ALL BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
Found some Easy Mac on the clearance rack - 6 packs for 99 cents!  Got some!

All in all, it was a good day!

1 comment: