Saturday, March 12, 2011

Troubleshooters? Yes please!

I finished the first book in a series called The Troubleshooters Series by Suzanne Brockmann.  They're about a team of Navy SEALS and their families and the dramas that surround them.  Each book concentrates on a specific person or relationship with others lightly tied in.  There's a TON of books in the series and I believe the 16th one just released last week.  I'll definitely keep reading them!  The first one that I read is called The Unsung Hero.  It honestly took me until about halfway through to get to a point where I didn't want to put it down.  By the end, I was begging my 3-year-old to entertain herself so I could finish it.  So I will continue to read the series.  Hot Navy SEALS and some pretty good sex scenes?  Sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment