Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Sampler March Sketch

It's sketch time over at The Crop Spot!  This page came together so flawlessly with The Sampler's March kit and the March sketch challenge.  The silhouette paper from Hambly is just so gorgeous and worked so perfectly with the topic of my page.  This page is about my parents and we recently found out that they have an ancestor in common!  How crazy is that?  Here's the page I created for the March sketch challenge:





Definitely one of my favorite layouts that I've recently made!  Don't forget to be sure to get your March Sampler kit...it's gorgeous!

And check out the other talented Sampler design team members to see their takes on the sketch:



2 comments:

  1. Lovely Sarah, especially the way you've used the cameos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the cameos! Don't you just adore this month's kit??? Thanks for the congrats, I was over the moon to be in CK this month...a dream come true!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete