Monday, January 21, 2013

Project Life, Week 2

Full view
I finished Week 2 over the weekend and absolutely love the way it turned out!  I've decided to keep the date cards (always located on the upper left corner for me) simple this year.  One piece of washi tape along with the week number, and I'm done.  Since the date cards for the Seafoam kit are pretty graphic, I'm good with that. 
Left side
One thing I love including in my Project Life albums are actual pieces and papers from our everyday life.  My older daughter is working on writing her numbers and lower case letters, so I took the paper she was practicing on and cut out a piece to include.  This will be priceless years from now.
I caught a picture of my girls walking hand-in-hand through Target and had a Target marketing paper I kept randomly so I cut out the symbol and journaled on it.  
Right side
When documenting my daughter going back to dance class, I was looking for some ribbon and saw that had this ribbon from Dear Lizzy.  How perfect does that work with her dance picture?  The Scrapbook sticker is a new sticker Studio Calico is using on their packaging for their monthly kits.  I love it so much!  The @ symbol was cut with my Silhouette Cameo.

And that's Week 2!  I've already got my pictures printed and my notes for Week 3 that I am hoping to finish up this week.  I'm also working on a blog post for my new menu planning system that will go up this week.  Hope everyone had a great three day weekend (if you had one).

No comments:

Post a Comment