I finished my December Daily and let me just say...I'm hooked! I decided to do all 31 days since it's my first album. When it's finished, I'll decide how to do it next year, but I definitely want to keep this going. I actually went ahead and finished a couple of pages, just to be sure I got in there what's going on this year. My husband is in the AF and is deploying in 2 weeks. Therefore, he'll miss Christmas, our anniversary and Valentine's Day. He should be back either late February or early March, just in time for our daughter's 3rd birthday. I wanted to be sure to document this and to show how differently we'll be celebrating this year.
1. The coffee stain stamp from Studio Calico (no longer available) just happens to work perfectly with my Starbucks addiction.
2. The envelope I used for day 9 will be used to collect all the different holiday stamps from Christmas cards we get.
3. The Jet Set Paper from Studio Calico is being used for day 21, which is the day me and my daughter fly to Florida to spend the holidays with my parents.
4. December 28th is our 8 year anniversary, so I'll use that day to reflect on our marriage and how I'm feeling.
5. And the last page might be my favorite. I love that I can document how I spend my December versus how Josh will spend his. The card is from the Life Stories mini journaling cards by My Mind's Eye.
This was definitely a great year to start my December Daily adventures.