In honor of this unusual date, here is a list of the top 10 things I'm looking forward to right now:
1. Amy Tan's workshop that starts tomorrow.
2. Getting lots of scrapping and reading done this week.
3. Disney on Ice next weekend.
4. Starting my Christmas cards - when you make them yourself, you gotta start early!
5. My husband's check-ride this week so he can FINALLY be done with training.
6. Checking items off my "32" list, already got to check off two of them!
7. Hearing from my DT and page submissions that I've been putting in. Fingers crossed!
8. Catching up on the shows that I've been neglecting this week.
9. Getting into the gym and REALLY working out. Gotta get back on track.
10. Creating some really cool pages and projects.
I'll be scrapping a lot this week, so I will be sharing a lot as well. I have some pages and some cards to make. Can't wait to get started!