Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blah

Feeling kinda crapish today.  It started out fine.  I took a nice long walk with some friends this morning.  Went to Target for Halloween decorations...and somehow the Sex and the City 2 BluRay ended up in my cart...imagine that.  Then right during naptime, the migraine hits.  I hate them.  They are the bane of my existence.  I don't have them as bad as some people, but they do put me down pretty quickly.  Instead of laying down and sleeping while my daughter slept, I watched Oprah and Nate.  Then when she woke up, I wanted to sleep.  So we went in my bedroom and I turned on Nick Jr for her while I laid down.  She even snuggled up with me a little.  She's not much of a snuggler, so I really enjoyed that.  Then she peed on my bed...thanks Caylan.  My wonderful husband made dinner and let me mope around a while.  It's now bedtime for Miss C and I'm feeling better, but still kinda crapped out.  I think I'll make a mug of tea and watch Glee and Biggest Loser and then head to bed with my Kindle.  Oh, which reminds me, I'm really trying to finish my book this week.  I'm STILL reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.  Don't get me wrong, I love this series, but this one is the hardest for me to get into.  It started strong, got slow, now it's starting to pick back up.  But these books could seriously be a lot shorter than they are and I'm kinda glad this is the last one.  A little too much detail that I don't really need to know.  Like my mom said, he needed a better editor.  Sorry this was such a Debbie Downer post, but thanks for letting me vent a little.  I feel better.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment