Friday, October 29, 2010

Holy Halloween!

This year, Halloween is huge around here.  Last week, we took our little one to Howl-O-Ween at the zoo.  Tonight, we went to a children's Halloween party at my husband's squadron.  Tomorrow night, we're hosting a Halloween party at our house.  And of course, trick-or-treating on Sunday.  Phew, that's a lot of costume changes!  We're definitely getting our money's worth out of that costume.  This is the first year that Caylan is trick-or-treating and it didn't take her long to figure out that if you hold out your little bucket, you get some candy.  She's holding out her little bucket to EVERYONE!  I'll definitely be posting pictures after the weekend, when things calm down.  Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Halloween weekend!

P.S.  I finished The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest this week.  Wow!  If you haven't read them, I won't spoil anything, but here are some tips.  The series is great, it really is.  But, you have to stick with them.  There are some seriously snore-fest chapters that will make you want to stop reading them....but DON'T!  He really did need a better editor.  They didn't have to be as long as they are.  The good parts will make up for the boring parts, I promise!  I'm really glad I read this series and they are some of the best books I've read this year.  If you haven't read this series by Stieg Larrson yet, do it immediately!  Great great books!  They have also been made into movies overseas.  The first two are available on Netflix, and the third is set to come out.  I saw the first one and it was good, even though you have to read it.  The second is on my list and I'm waiting for the third.  AND they're making American movies starring the very sexy Daniel Craig, releasing next year.  Oh yes, I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment