Sunday, August 1, 2010

Here I Am!

Well, I've done it.  I've finally joined this decade and started a blog.  What's this blog all about anyway, you might ask?  This blog is going to be a mixture of a few different things.  Mainly, it will be about scrapbooking.  Scrapbooking is my passion.  I've been doing it since 2003 and I've loved every second of it.  Not to brag too much, but I've gotten many praises over my work and requests to make scrapbooks for my friends and family.  Therefore, I've recently decided to step (ok, jump) out on a limb and start my own custom scrapbooking business.  What's that?  Well, that is me making you a custom scrapbook.  Literally any theme and size that you'd like.  I'm now going to take a second and shamlessly plug my Scrap Angel Facebook page with all the details of my business for you to check out:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Scrap-Angel/133512453354457?ref=sgm

Ok, now that that's out of the way...what else will I be blogging about?  Lots of stuff!  I'm a wife and a mother and always have some interesting stories that I'm sure many of you will relate to.  My husband is a 2LT in the Air Force so we'll be traveling to different bases which I'd also like to talk about.  I'm a reader and I'll always be talking about what book I'm reading and what I think of it.  I never joke about books so I'll tell you the gosh darned truth about what I think.  I'll also post projects that I'm working on and occasionally some random stuff I'm thinking about.  So what's in this for you?  Hopefully, you will be entertained and inspired.  I know it's a lot to ask a slew of people to come on over and see what I'm up to.  I hope you will stay interested and please be patient with my page layout as I work on it....I'm new to this blogging thing!  I can't wait to start hear from you all!  Welcome and I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment