Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Little Mini Monet!

On our most recent trip to our local scrapbook store, my daughter Caylan was with me.  I let her run around the store and marvel at all the fun stuff.  We hit a bin that had a bunch of mini chipboard albums in all sorts of fun shapes.  I thought it would be fun to let her do her own little scrapbook.  So I let her pick out any album that she wanted.  Today, I sat down to make some cards and I pulled her up a chair.  I gave her the album, some markers and some stickers and let her go to town!  At first, she just wanted to put the stickers on her arm, but she got the hang of it after a while.  I stamped a title on the front of the album and dated it.  The rest is all her!  She did a great job and made her own little scrapbook at age 2!
She did such a great job and I'm a proud scrapping Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment