Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Got It!

Last week, I pronounced my new love affair with The Dares.  I stayed up late one night to complete one of their dare layouts to try to be one of the first 15 to post.  The first 15 were selected to receive a box-o-goodies to use in participation of the next dare.  I was one of them!  I sent them my address today and they're getting a fun box in the mail for me.  I'm so excited!

I also completed a layout today, using the Aug 29 Sunday Sketch from Studio Calico.  I love this page.  This is such a great picture and I'm so glad my family was able to capture it.  In the picture is (from left to right) my mother Emily, my grandmother Dorothy, my niece Emily (named after my mother) and my sister Ashley.  I think it's so great that they were able to get a picture of four generations of our family.  This was taken in 2005, right after my niece was born.  I made it for my mother to put in her family album that I gave her for Christmas a few years ago.  I left some blank spots in the album to be able to add to it.  This will be one of them!  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. oooh - very cool about the goodie box. love the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout! I can't wait to see what you do with the goodie box, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete