Friday, September 3, 2010

Are you ready for some football?


I am!  Those of you who know me, know that I'm a HUGE Georgia Bulldogs fan.  Both of my parents went to UGA, in fact, they met there.  I was practically born with a Bulldog onesie on.  I have most definitely passed that on to my daughter.  In light of football season starting this weekend, I am posting a pretty sweet Georgia page that I've made and a couple of pictures.  Let the touchdowns begin and GO DAWGS!
LO I made of when we met head coach Mark Richt.

One of her many UGA outfits.
Mark Richt signing my daughter.  I have plans to frame that shirt.
My parents with Mark Richt.
Game Day outfits!
 My family and I are heading to Phoenix for the weekend to spend some time with Josh's aunt.  We'll be back on Sunday.  Hope everyone has a great and safe Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment