Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random Thursday Thoughts

1.  I'm excited to finish my first custom scrapbook order...a WWII tribute album for my mother-in-law.  I should finish it today.
2.  I'm obsessed with two songs right now:  Airplanes by B.O.B and Hayley Williams.  Snuff by Slipknot.  Can't. Get. Enough.
3.  Happy my husband's flight got cancelled today and he's coming home early.  They didn't have a plane for his crew...kinda need one of those huh?
4.  Feeling bad for my daughter, who has a head cold.  Poor thing.
5.  Studio Calico does a Question of the Day.  Today's was, "If you could be any other person for one day, who would you be?"  I answered Giada de Laurentiis, so I can eat all the yummy food and still be skinny.  Plus she's so gorgeous.  I'd just stare at myself all day.
6.  Just ordered this mini album kit from Elise Blaha Cripe.  Excited to get back to my hometown and do a mini about it.
7.  Thinking about opening an ETSY shop to sell some premade albums.
8.  Craving mozzarella sticks with ranch dressing.
9.  I have no idea what my daughter is going to be for Halloween.  We might just take her to a store and say, pick one!
10.  Super excited for our friends from California to come visit in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Love your random thoughts...fun to read...We are deciding what Olivia is going to be for Halloween too! xo
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete