Thursday, September 23, 2010

Featured!

Remember when I told you that I was going to be featured on The Dares blog?  They sent me some products and asked me to make a page based on an upcoming assignment.  It's being featured today!  The dare was to scrap what you wear.  When I first got the assignment I was kind of bummed, because I don't like a lot of my clothes right now.  So, when I went to my closet, I looked up at my very nice Coach bag collection.  Hmmmm, wheels started turning.  You wear purses right?  So that's what I did.  I love the page!  And seeing what everyone else did with the exact same products was so cool.  This is my new favorite blog, which I am officially stalking.  Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. congrats sarah, that's so exciting! what a great group of girls too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page Sarah - and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete