Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays

I stumbled upon this site called Sketchy Thursdays which posts a sketch each Thursday.  They ask you to interpret the sketch and link it to be eligible for a prize.  All about it!  This is my first page based on the sketch for this week.

This is the first time using my Martha Stewart Crown Punch.  In love!  I've really got to start taking better pictures.  I just can't seem to get the lighting right.  Anyone have good tips on photographing layouts?

6 comments:

  1. I always photograph mine next to an open window mid-day on top of a piece of white poster board that I keep under my bed and I stand over it to photograph it. Works like a dream for me. Great Lo! Makes me want to get my punches out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I wish I had a tip for you on how to photograph layouts, it's always hit or miss for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you joined in. Great LO. Such cute photos. Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve this! That teapot is so beautiful!No wonder you have to join those parties! Loving those photo's, the yummy embellies and that crown punch!
    So glad you joined us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so cute! And you have one cute girlie, my dear! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!! AWESOME photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the embellies you used!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete