Monday, September 20, 2010

Hair Bows!

I'm all for supporting small and home businesses.  For my daughter's first birthday, a friend of mine sent me some hair bows.  If you haven't seen my daughter's head of hair, we seriously needed them!  These bows were made by Melanie from Simply Bows-N-Bands.  Let me tell you, these bows are fantastic!  Melanie is an Air Force wife who does this in her spare time and sells them, and they're great!  Even better than what you would get in a store.  Made with love and the quality is just amazing.  So, over the weekend she had a little contest and guess who won some free bows....this girl!  I'm stoked!  I'm getting two free 3" bows for my daughter.  If you haven't heard of Melanie, seriously please go check out her page and the gorgeous bows and headbands she makes.  She'll do custom orders and any color combination that you want.  I ordered a huge 4" black and red bow for my daughter to wear on game days, for the Georgia Bulldogs and I love it!  And let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment